The following terms and conditions have been carefully designed to protect all of us as we practice and teach yoga online.By reading and consenting to these terms and conditions in signing up for a user account, you are agreeing to abide by them, for the well-being and flourishing of all users
1. This site is intended to be used only by the account holder. Please do not share your account with others that have not specifically understood and consented to these terms and conditions.
2. This site is for you to access and practice yoga and so your wellbeing is very important to us. However, in accessing the website you are acknowledging that yoga asana, pranayama and meditation are never a substitute for medical consultation and care.
3. If you have any doubt of the suitability of yoga for you, it is your responsibility to consult with your health care provider. If you are unsure or have questions about this stipulation, you can communicate with us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org if necessary, we can follow up and assess your concerns in person with a call and refer you to a health care provider if that is what is required.
4. In consenting to the terms and conditions, you are agreeing to the following regarding all yoga practice on our platform:
I understand that any yoga practice done to an extreme extent can cause harm and so I take responsibility for listening to instructions and abiding by them.
I accept that it is my responsibility to NOT practice any sequence, pose, posture or technique TO THE POINT OF STRUGGLE OR STRAIN. While I understand that yoga may at times be physically uncomfortable because my body needs to adjust to doing new and unfamiliar practices, I WILL DESIST FROM PRACTICING any sequence, pose, posture or technique that causes me pain, anxiety, distress or interferes with my ability to breathe comfortably. I will take a break and if I wish to resume the sequence, pose, posture or technique in question, I will do so to a lesser extent, with care and/or (in the case of a live class) with the guidance of the teacher.
5. In consenting to the terms and conditions, you are agreeing to the following regarding the LIVE CLASSES on our platfom:
I will NOTIFY the yoga instructor of any changes to my health and wellness situation (for example but not limited to: illness, injury, surgery, pregnancy) PRIOR TO THE START OF ANY LIVE CLASS YOU TAKE so that they can best care for my well-being by recommending I avoid certain practices during the class or abstain from taking the class until my situation has stabilised and yoga is again suitable for me.
I understand that to ensure the teacher understands my situation I MUST MAKE THIS NOTIFICATION IN WRITING VIA EMAIL/TEXT OR PUT IT IN THE CHAT FUNCTION OF THE LIVE CLASS PLATFORM.
I understand that if the yoga instructor recommends I modify practice at this time it is my responsibility to ensure the suggested modification makes sense to me and I will ask the necessary questions, and I will abide by these modification instructions, unless the modification is uncomfortable for me in which case the teacher will seek to provide a different modification or an alternative pose.
I understand that if the instructor decides that yoga is not suitable for me at this time, I must abide by this decision and clearance from my health care practitioner may be required for future class participation.
I understand that all gift vouchers are non refundable.
I understand that in redeeming a gift voucher for a monthly membership, the membership cycle begins on the date the voucher is redeemed and not later.