What to Expect
This workshop is a presentation on the workings of your Nervous system brought to you Bláithín whose background in science causes her to forever delve deeper in to how and why yoga works.
Since completing training in the Minded Institute in London Bláithín has further developed her understanding of the workings of the Nervous System and how Yoga and breathwork specifically influence the peripheral nervous system.
In this workshop she guides you through a presentation that breaks down the complex functions of the nervous system in a way that makes it easy to comprehend and apply the understanding to your own life. She then guides you through simple yoga and breathwork practices combined with introspective visualisations. These bring into your minds eye the effect the practice is having on your body's systems and in this way enhances the positive effects of the practice.
From this Workshop you will gain:
- An understanding of the workings of your Nervous System
- Learn how stress in the nervous system affects you physically, emotionally and mentally
- Identify the causes of stress to your nervous system
- Learn how to break the stress cycle. There are many ways, exercise, medication, self-care, talk therapy etc. We will look at how Yoga and Breathwork can break the stress cycle.
- Understand the Benefits of Parasympathetic State and finding healthy balance
- How to know what practice will work best for you in which circumstance
- Whats the connection between spiritual distress and the nervous system
What you will Need
A Yoga mat
2hrs for Yourself.
1. What to expect and What you will Need
2. CLICK HERE FOR WORKSHOP RECORDINGS AND BONUS TRACKS
3. Your At-a-Glance Cheat Sheet