Reiki Energy Healing can be delivered in person or as a distance healing session. I offer both options to facilitate those near and far. Booking for both can be done through this page.
What is Reiki
Reiki is a Japanese word made from the terms meaning “soul, spirit” and “energy, life force”. It is a form of healing based on the understanding that there is an energy field surrounding our bodies. Disease arises when this energy is blocked or imbalanced, and manipulation of the field by a reiki practitioner can restore wellbeing. The practitioner does not use his or her personal energy for this but rather channels universal energy to re-energise the field around the patient.
Reiki is ancient in origin and was present in Japan in many forms, although the most common form used in the West is Usui Reiki, which was developed in the 19th century by Mikao Usui. Usui had a spiritual experience after several days of fasting and meditation at the top of a mountain, where he acquired the ability to heal using reiki. He taught his system to a number of students, who in turn taught it to others, thereby establishing a lineage which is ultimately connected to Usui.
Healing alone is not the sole aim of reiki practicing, as it is associated with spiritual development and personal growth. As such, the practice of reiki is also recommended to healthy people, as a way to maintain their health.
The Reiki Federation Ireland website states that reiki does not cure ailments. Reiki is considered a complementary therapy rather than an alternative to conventional medicine.
Live In-Studio One-to-One Sessions (Fridays Only)
45 minutes €50
Live in-studio one-to-one sessions are held in The Natural Therapies Centre on Teelin Street, Co. Sligo. These session are typically taken lying down on a massage bed with with ample cushions and blankets to ensure optimum comfort. There is minimal physical contact between practitioner and client as the healing is happening on an energetic level. Any contact required will be explained in advance on the day.
In Person Session are held on Fridays Only, if looking for an in-person session please only book a Friday time that you are available.
Distant One-to-One Sessions (Wednesdays or Fridays)
45 Minutes €45
Distant one-to-one sessions can be taken from the comfort of your own home. There are a few ways we can set up the healing space.
- We can connect over zoom (not recorded) and after a brief guided breath relaxation exercise you can make yourself comfortable and I will send the healing.
- If you'd prefer to stay off-line I will call you at the time of your booking to check in and answer any questions you might have. You can then, switch off, make yourself comfortable and allow yourself receive the healing.
- If you are unable to take time off at the time you have booked that is no problem. I can continue with the healing and when you do next have time to rest for an hour, or before bedtime, simply set the intention to allow yourself to receive. The healing will have started from when you booked in but it is still important to choose a time to fully receive.
- After you book your time you will receive an email with option to pay deposit or in full.
- All payment will be refunded in full if cancellation made more than 24hrs notice.
- Deposit will be retained for any cancellations made with less than 24hrs notice.
- If you cannot make a live in-person session you have the option of switching to a distant healing session for that same time.
€11,00Distant Reiki Healing with Bláithín : LIVE on Thursdays 7pm (60min)A group Reiki session that goes Live each Thursday at 7pm. Sign up now and join via zoom on Thursday. This weekly session is designed to release the weekly build up of physical, mental and emotional tensions. It starts with a short gentle yoga practice to free up physical tension. Mental and emotional tension is then released through distant Reiki delivered by Bláithín. This is a milder practice than the one-to-one Reiki sessions and when done regularly can help to maintain a sense of clarity and peace through life's weekly tasks.